Brandlive is a fast growing team serving a range of dynamic customers and organizations with names you’ll definitely recognize (from Fortune 100 brands to presidential campaigns). Our video-communication software products are designed to give companies and brands an elevated and memorable platform for their most important communications: product launches, summits, town halls, campaigns, shows, fundraisers, and more. The software we build supports exciting organizations that are changing the world. We are always evolving to deliver tools that empower our customers and capture the opportunities of a rapidly growing market. Learn more at Brandlive.com.
You are a dynamic digital marketer who enjoys developing user and lead acquisition strategies, optimizing channels, and getting creative to drive growth. You know how to model and manage funnels to bring channels into profitable territory and then increment spend to maximize quality lead volume. Each product within the Brandlive portfolio (Events, Showrooms, and Allhands) will involve testing, development, and growth of a specific channel mix to build lead flow. You will define and oversee those channels across products and manage each as an ongoing investment with performance models to determine and measure returns. You will also oversee and optimize performance for owned properties like the Brandlive website.
The big quantitative and performance focus of this role will be balanced with a qualitative side that places checks on the content and activities used to drive growth. Brand and design standards are important at Brandlive, and you will partner with design and marketing team members to ensure that those standards are maintained across advertising and content channels.
This role reports to the SVP of Product and Marketing. Within the product and marketing organization you will collaborate with a compact team featuring design, writing, content, and systems team members to empower your programs to succeed and allow you to place focus and control on every element of the performance puzzle. To start, you will manage one direct report who will focus on systems administration (CRM, marketing automation, website, etc.) to underpin the flow of leads and marketing communications according to the programs you develop and oversee.
At this stage of the growth process at Brandlive you will be working with both legacy as well as brand new products and lead the effort to establish sustainable lead acquisition channels and channel strategies. As part of that process you will collaborate closely with the marketing, sales, and product teams regularly.
- Test and develop acquisition channels from the ground up across Brandlive’s primary product portfolio:
- Work with performance models and frameworks to govern channels and spend allocation on an iterative, ongoing basis.
- Manage and optimize performance of all Brandlive marketing properties including websites.
- Build deep understanding of the acquisition funnels for each Brandlive product.
- Manage funnel quality and determine the best representative metrics to optimize for revenue and sales success.
- Manage monthly ad spend segmented by product; allocate spend at a product and channel level.
- Consistently unlock new growth opportunities.
- Support the creation of marketing materials, advertising assets, and campaigns to feed your channels.
- Partner with design and product to establish standard operating process for the creation of new campaigns and optimization of existing channels.
- Study the market and form distinct positioning strategies for each of the Brandlive products relative to competitors and market forces.
- Contribute to overall go to market strategy from a growth planning perspective.
- Lead junior marketing and product team members as they support your work and take your frameworks and materials forward.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience of quantitative, performance marketing experience.
- 5+ total years of marketing or similar working experience (preferably for diverse products or clients).
- Deep familiarity and understanding of digital marketing channels and mechanics.
- Facebook/Instagram, [Google] Search, YouTube, display placements, podcasts, emerging channels.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience running structured tests in many different ways.
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality that exceeds expectations.
- An open mind and constant drive to learn.
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing a large and diverse set of projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking.
- A scientific approach to understanding performance, driven by hypothesis-driven thinking.