What you’ll do:
The ideal person for this role is someone who is a versatile and experienced warehouse operations leader who is experienced at building and scaling warehouse processes, systems, and teams. At Brandless we are growing fast and we need a warehouse executive who can jump in and quickly develop plans and execute with a high degree of accuracy and problem solving
You’ll Create Impact By:
- Manage all aspects of the warehouse financial, operational, people and process and service related objectives to drive continuous improvement, scalability, and efficiency gains to reduce overall costs and establishes required action plans for the logistic objectives achievement.
- Supports Best Practices by communicating and sharing of the policies/procedures developed at the Distribution Center.
- Responsible for operation strategy with a quality / service / cost optimization constant concern.
- Participates in strategic and business process improvement projects for the distribution network.
- Effectively manages costs, stocks and lead-time reduction projects as well as the customer service improvement.
- Improves business by analyzing production data, performance and problems; strategies improvements and new solutions for warehouse operations.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of and recommends alternatives for work methods, procedures, controls and staffing to achieve accurate and timely movement and processing of product; manage to ensure warehouse layout is optimally aligned for maximum efficiency as seasonality and inventory needs require.
- Participates in strategic and business process improvement projects for the warehouse network.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience of Warehousing Operations Management
- Combined Operations/Distribution/Op-Ex /Industrial Engineering background Hands-on, deep experience using modern Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, Operations, 6 Sigma, TQM) and formal training in Operational Excellence methods such as LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma is a plus
- Demonstrated experience and passion for working with people to help them run their Operations at ever improving levels of performance
- Strong interpersonal skills to coach and lead teams to fully deliver chartered objectives and projects
- Strong analytical ability using spreadsheets
- High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, and to coach others on doing the same
- Ability to create project timeline and to make such a timeline gets delivered on time
- Degree in a related field including business, management or logistics
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless follows applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.