Brandless is reinventing modern consumption by making better stuff at fairer prices available to everyone. We're starting with our everyday essentials collection: better-for-you versions of the things you use all the time, from snacks to soap to spoons. All for just $3. We created and curated products that match your values and requirements, from organic to gluten-free to paraben-free. Plus, with every order placed on Brandless.com, a meal is donated to people facing hunger through Feeding America.
Joining Brandless as a contract recruiter, you will play a key role in supporting the high growth for Brandless bringing the best in class talent, fitting our values and culture. You will oversee end-to-end recruiting working in partnership with our teams. You’ll drive recruiting conversations and results through our metrics. You thrive working in a super charged environment with a high degree of ambiguity. You will get to participate and contribute to recruiting program development.
- Collaborate with hiring leaders to understand hiring needs, define sourcing strategies and drive results throughout the end-to-end recruiting process.
- Play a critical role in ensuring we hire the best talent.
- Leverage creative and relevant sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates; proactively source talent, screen and qualify candidates and build candidate pools of talent for new markets.
- Be data driven and analytical by defining and aligning to key measures of success for your hiring groups; you will have an eye towards being metrics and results provide regular progress updates to leaders.
- Leverage our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure you are employing effective, efficient and results-driven recruiting processes.
- Effectively utilize social/digital platforms to build pipelines.
- Uphold and deliver a consistently unparalleled candidate experience--manage candidate flow and accurately track candidates throughout our process; ensure timely follow up with candidates and seamless coordination of candidates across interview days
- Partner with hiring teams to extend offers and track offer acceptances and ensure we are hiring to our headcount goals
- 5+ years successfully doing full cycle recruiting. You are a pro at navigating simple and complex recruiting scenarios in a competitive job market; you have experience overseeing the end-to-end recruiting efforts for multiple business groups; you have rich experiences in all facets of recruiting scenarios; you’re an exceptional assessor of talent and you have experience managing all sorts of candidate scenarios
- Guru level sourcing skills--you have hands-on experience maxi applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience a very strong plus), yet you never rely solely on it to generate your candidate flow; you have a thrill of sourcing and you love the hunt and finding the perfect candidate; you’re a wizard at creative sourcing strategies; you have a strong track-record of finding great talent; you have a highly-tuned intuition and judgement when it comes to candidates
- Proven partnership and relationship skills across the company and external partners. You’re able to lead change through influence; you work collaboratively and seeks input from others; you lead with a team-player mentality; you have a strong point of view and understand how to bring people along in the journey.
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.