Based in San Francisco and Minneapolis, Brandless was brought to life on July 11, 2017. We’re a group of thinkers, eaters, doers, and lovers of life with big dreams about changing the world. Our mission is deeply rooted in quality, transparency, and community-driven values. Better stuff, fewer dollars. It's that simple.
The Brandless Growth Marketing team is looking for a passionate marketer with a heart of fire. Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, this individual will help power our lifecycle marketing strategy, focused primarily on email campaigns, as well as supporting initiatives across the funnel. You will work closely with all members of the team, whether supporting our core objectives or fueling our cross-channel efforts. This is for the hungry marketer who can’t wait to learn and do more.
- Own daily production, scheduling, QA, delivery and reporting of Brandless promotional and transactional email campaigns
- Work closely with our Email Marketing Manager to identify opportunities to drive email performance, including designing, implementing, and analyzing A/B tests
- Build audience insights based on customer behavior and email engagement, and integrate learnings into our overall communications strategy
- Deliver reporting and insight on a regular basis that accurately measures the delivery and performance of email campaigns
- Support team in research of marketing opportunities, including tools & trends
- Grow our overall efforts in marketing, identify, support and drive new marketing initiatives across our owned + operated channels
- At least 2+ years of experience in marketing, creative project management, or other role supporting customer-facing programs (start-up experience a plus)
- Demonstrable experience with HTML, including HTML design specifically for email
- Experience with campaign management and email service providers (Sailthru, Mailchimp, ExactTarget, etc.)
- Familiar with segmentation and customer targeting concepts
- A passion for marketing and an insatiable desire to learn and grow
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including email, marketing automation, website development, user experience enhancement, database maintenance, and basic HTML.
- Ability to turn analysis into action and execute against timelines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for consistency.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a technologically related field is preferred
- Fun-loving & pun-loving.
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.