WE ARE BRANDLESS™
Based in San Francisco and Minneapolis, Brandless™ was brought to life on July 11, 2017. We’re a group of thinkers, eaters, doers, and lovers of life with big dreams about changing the world. Our mission is deeply rooted in quality, transparency, and community-driven values. Better stuff, fewer dollars. It's that simple.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and “roll up their sleeve” Logistics Coordinator who’s inspired by our mission and the opportunity to transform traditional consumption of consumer packaged goods. Working from our San Francisco headquarters, you will be working closely with our vendors and freight carriers to ensure that our products arrive to our distribution centers within the assigned SLA’s.
- Plan, coordinate and manage global logistics and transportation strategy and process, as directed by Chief Merchant or Head of Supply Chain (when appointed) Understand financial implications of decisions and communicate to Chief Merchant.
- Direct, optimize, coordinate and report status of full order cycle.
- Prepare international export paperwork for submission to US Customs and other parties; maintain inventory of all related documentation for access by relevant internal parties.
- Liaise, negotiate and report relevant status with suppliers, 3PL's manufacturers,, and consumer service team (as appropriate).
- Maintain records, document and report on quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency; prepare & present accurate written and oral reports regarding same, as requested
- Identify, plan and propose process improvements related to warehouse receipt, cataloging goods and planning routes
- Engage with 3PL partners to resolve outstanding issues; report on issues, and document resolution
- Identify, calculate and meet all cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements; regularly reporting on improvement opportunities and related objectives. Communicate cost alternatives to merchandise planning team to ensure best cost optimization and inform decision-making regarding priorities.
- Document and ensure compliance with laws, regulations and ISO requirements; identify need for external legal counsel as needed by Fulfillment Lead or GM.
- Create UPC's for all new products; maintain database and documentation related to UPCs.
- Partner with customer service team to identify, document, report on and improve performance related to key shipping trends
- Any other applicable tasks as assigned
- 2+ years experience in transportation and logistics management
- Plan, coordinate and manage global logistics and transportation process
- Ensure accurate pickup timing
- Gather all pickup information
- Manage data flow from supplier to merchandising to supply chain
- Manage communication with the suppliers during pickup process (between supply chain & supplier)
- Track pick up and in-DC timing
- Track variance on pickups with PO’s and work back with Merchandising to update
Brandless™ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless™ complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.