Fulfillment Operations Coordinator
WE ARE BRANDLESS™
Based in San Francisco and Minneapolis, Brandless was brought to life on July 11, 2017. We’re a group of thinkers, eaters, doers, and lovers of life with big dreams about changing the world. Our mission is deeply rooted in quality, transparency, and community-driven values. Better stuff, fewer dollars. It's that simple.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and “roll up their sleeve” Fulfillment Operations Coordinator inspired by our mission and the opportunity to transform traditional consumption of consumer packaged goods. Please note: This position would require you to work out of our Stockton, CA 3PL Monday-Thursday and our San Francisco office on Fridays. You will be working closely with our fulfillment centers to ensure orders are processed and shipped within our established service level agreements.
- Manage e-commerce order processing (quality control, packaging, and shipping)
- Conducting cycle and full inventory counts
- Maintains supplies inventory (non-sellable), for both warehouse and office, by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Liaise with 3PL partners to ensure timely delivery of all orders
- Primary contact for all packaging vendors
- Ensure lot # tracking regulations are strictly adhered to
- Partner with marketing team to design e-commerce packaging and submit PO requests to vendors
- Fulfill and ship orders during high-volume periods
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience with ERP systems (specifically Netsuite) strongly preferred
- 2+ years expertise in warehouse procedures and best practices
- Experience within the e-Commerce industry is a must
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives and provide training
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in a related field is desirable
- Must travel to San Francisco HQ on an as needed basis