BrandlessTM is seeking an adaptable jack-of-all-trades to work cross-functionally to help streamline and maintain internal company systems in the Minneapolis office. The ideal candidate would be happy in a work environment where no two days are the same and where efficient and effective processes are the consummate end goal! This job is equal parts office manager and internal operations manager, learning the business in and out and supporting across functions.
- Report to the Chief Merchant, ensuring that the office is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Own the permissions, organization, maintenance, and licensing of internal company tools: Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Slack, Google Drive, etc. for all Minneapolis office team members
- Assist with the new employee onboarding process for all Minneapolis office team members
- Help to schedule any key meetings, interviews, or team syncs for the Minneapolis team members.
- Work with the San Francisco office counterpart to ensure that the offices are consistent and that any all-hands communication is streamlined
- Manage the cataloging of legal documents such as contracts, agreements, NDAs, etc.
- Conduct research assignments to support a variety of departments to ensure company success
- Maintain internal office needs: office cleaning service, document shredding service, Amazon orders, lunch orders, office snack supplying, technological needs, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A fearless, iterative, decisive, and efficient work style
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, full command of Google Application Suite
- A flexible and positive attitude
- The ability to anticipate and proactively predict needs and potential road blocks
- Creative problem-solving abilities
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.