We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and detail-oriented Product Manager inspired by our mission and the opportunity to transform traditional consumption of consumer packaged goods. Working from our San Francisco headquarters, you will work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, logistics, design and other key business stakeholders to define and bring to life a vision for how the Brandless platform brings $3 goodness into people’s lives via our Desktop and Mobile web experiences. This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the entire customer experience.
- Own and lead the Growth and Back-End (Integrations) product areas
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the product. Know the details of how the product works, the competitors, the company priorities, and the tasks to be done
- Analyze and give structure to amorphous problems and opportunities, helping drive both strategic and tactical decisions
- Collaborate with engineers, marketers and other business stakeholders to define, prioritize and execute against a product roadmap that inspires and supports company goals and objectives
- Work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, define and analyze success metrics, and manage strategic and tactical projects
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Understand metrics and analyze user behavior to inform the success of products. Bonus points for being able to pull data yourself
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth e-commerce company
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences
- Strong leadership, customer engagement, organization, team influence, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with application development lifecycle management, continuous release experience is a plus
- Understanding of common application frameworks like Ruby on Rails
- Experience building and enhancing integrations to power Growth (email, social, etc.)
- Experience supporting integrations with operational systems like Netsuite as well as services like ESPs and Search providers
- Demonstrated ability to turn high level ideas and requirements into technical specifications and product architecture design documents
- Demonstrated ability to take a broad view on product decisions across disciplines – marketing, logistics, legal, customer service, supportability, etc.
- Outstanding multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading-edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Brandless’ benefits, use cases, business and technical elements
- A love of shopping online as a discerning, thoughtful user in your own everyday life
- Experience building or improving content management systems
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.