We’re looking for a detail oriented production designer to join the Brandless Creative Studio!
Based in San Francisco, Brandless™ is a fresh approach to consumer commerce. Our mission is deeply rooted in quality, transparency, and community-driven values. Starting with everyday essentials, Brandless™ makes it possible for everyone to have access to better stuff for fewer dollars.
The Brandless Creative Studio is a strong team of art directors, designers, writers and content creators with big ideas. We love impromptu brainstorm sessions, animated gifs, and and lots of yummy gummy fish to keep us inspired. For us, teamwork is dreamwork. We collaborate daily to create exceptional work across all our brand touchpoints: our online store, marketing channels, social media, blog, community events, swag, packaging and more.
The perfect candidate for our production designer role will be obsessed with detail and organization. A killer portfolio of impeccable retouching and great asset execution will speak for itself, but that shouldn’t stop you from telling us about it in your cover letter. (#humblebrags encouraged.)
- Responsible for collaborating with Art Director and Photographer on all photography retouching, comping and cropping.
- Organize files and creative output. Create and champion file naming structures for clear archiving of work.
- Crop photography into multiple asset sizes for our site, print materials, social media and other channels.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and project leads.
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, photography team, engineers, and marketing team to ensure quality in all aspects of execution.
- 2 - 5 years experience in digital production working within a marketing, advertising, agency or in-house environment.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across many different deliverables.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional creative and design at high volumes under tight timelines.
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.