We’re looking for a exceptional, multi-faceted designer to join the Brandless Creative Studio!
Based in San Francisco, Brandless™ is a fresh approach to consumer commerce. Our mission is deeply rooted in quality, transparency, and community-driven values. Starting with everyday essentials, Brandless™ makes it possible for everyone to have access to better stuff for fewer dollars.
The Brandless Creative Studio is a strong team of art directors, designers, writers and content creators with big ideas. We love impromptu brainstorm sessions, animated gifs, and and lots of yummy gummy fish to keep us inspired. For us, teamwork is dreamwork. We collaborate daily to create exceptional work across all our brand touchpoints: our online store, marketing channels, social media, blog, community events, swag, packaging and more.
The perfect candidate will love modern, simple, clean design and have impeccable typography skills. Your portfolio will speak for itself, but that shouldn’t stop you from telling us about it in your cover letter. (#humblebrags encouraged.)
- Assist with the design, content, and production of all design materials, including: infographics, social content, display ads, emails, posters, handouts, postcards, promotions, newsletters, and other materials as needed.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and project leads.
- Assist to ensure all marketing communications across various channels and remain consistent and align with strategic goals and brand guidelines.
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, photography team, engineers, and marketing team to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution.
- 2 - 5 years experience in graphic design working within a marketing, advertising, agency or in-house environment.
- Strong portfolio of design work that demonstrates expertise across digital, print, typography, and iconography.
- Experience creating digital and interface design is a plus.
- A degree in Design, Interactive Design, Visual Studies, or other design-related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and comfortable using power point, MS suite.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.