WE ARE BRANDLESS™
Based in San Francisco and Minneapolis, Brandless was brought to life on July 11, 2017. We’re a group of thinkers, eaters, doers, and lovers of life with big dreams about changing the world. Our mission is deeply rooted in quality, transparency, and community-driven values. Better stuff, fewer dollars. It's that simple.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and detail-oriented Product Manager inspired by our mission and the opportunity to transform traditional consumption of consumer packaged goods. Working from our San Francisco headquarters, you will work collaboratively with engineering, logistics, finance and other key business stakeholders to define and bring to life a vision for how the Brandless platform brings $3 goodness into people’s lives.
This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the fulfillment experience for customers, partners, and employees. You will work alongside the talented team of Data scientists, Supply Chain Specialists and Engineers to deliver a world-class Logistics capability. This role offers an opportunity to delight our customers by achieving a high degree of accuracy in fulfillment and operational cost savings.
- Drive the Fulfillment, Operations, and Supply Chain product areas
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the product. Know the details of how the product works, the competitors, the company priorities, and the tasks to be done
- Analyze and give structure to amorphous problems and opportunities, helping drive both strategic and tactical decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define, prioritize and execute against a product roadmap that inspires and supports company goals and objectives
- Work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, define and analyze success metrics, and manage strategic and tactical projects
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth e-commerce company that ships directly to consumers
- Experience scaling out operations tools to not only serve a growing customer base, but also a growing ops staff
- A minimum of 4+ years experience focused on data-driven optimization and development of operational tools
- Experience developing and launching internal mobile applications and tools to improve productivity
- World-class data analysis skills including the ability to define and breakdown relevant metrics to backup product recommendations and inform future strategy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate & communicate with a wide range of team members from every function and at every level
- Strong organizational skills and an operations mindset
- Experience with application development lifecycle management, continuous release experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to turn high level ideas and requirements into technical specifications and product architecture design documents
- Demonstrated ability to take a broad view on product decisions across disciplines – marketing, logistics, legal, customer service, supportability, etc.
- Passion for working with leading-edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Brandless’ benefits, use cases, business and technical elements
- 5+ years in Product management with an emphasis in supply chain, ideally in an ecomm environment. Grocery or food experience is a plus
- Proven successful experience developing tools for owned and operated supply chain resources
- Strong understanding of common application frameworks like Ruby on Rails
- Results oriented user testing processes and analysis
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Excellent communication skills across wide functional teams
- Consensus building skills in bringing different/opposing agendas to alignment
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless follows applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.