Brandfolder by Smartsheet is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer-first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world-class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is currently seeking a Manager, Commercial Sales to hire, coach and lead a team of up to 10 Account Executives. As a Manager, Commercial Sales, you will oversee a team responsible for closing new deals in existing accounts and driving them toward achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue and bookings goals.
You will report to the Director, Commercial Sales.
- You will coach, mentor, and motivate Account Executives (AEs)
- Support the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain sales teams
- Formulate and execute on quarterly sales plans
- Coach and provide feedback to AE’s in the areas of sales, personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Be responsible for ongoing process improvements, including recommendations and implementation
- Help manage programs to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives
- Collaborate with senior executives to develop long-range goals; monitor on-going performance against these objectives; identify potential problems, and initiate appropriate corrective actions to maximize results
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years successful SaaS sales experience
- 1+ years of successful sales management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales talent and to be a role model
- Personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to recognize opportunities and initiate actions to maximize them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Embrace and champion new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Demonstrate commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization, conveying a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Anticipate and plan for change.
- Ready to communicate a vision to a team
- Success in building, growing and managing highly prolific sales team
- Ability to work flexible hours required
Bonus Points for:
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Perks & Benefits
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Smartsheet (Brandfolder) provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional and educational experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, the base salary range of starting pay for this position is $105,000 - $115,000. In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive commission and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!