Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
As Director of Growth Marketing, our ideal candidate is adept at collaborating across teams to build & execute multi-channel full funnel strategies leveraging organic content, digital marketing, account based marketing, and lead generation methods.
- Craft comprehensive omni-channel GTM strategies - ABM, email, digital ads, lead gen & SEO
- Design, lead, and execute on growth engagements, with a keen eye on measuring campaign efficacy relative to desired outcomes.
- Clearly identify target audiences - learn their unique needs, pattern-match to find new growth verticals, partner with both internal and external teams to deliver on growth commitments
- Learn & understand collaboration intersections at Branch - partnering with Data, Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Content to carry out growth objectives
- Mature & refine our GTM approach - always seeking continuous improvement, leveraging retrospective value of previous campaigns and methods.
- 8+ years building GTM programs
- Experience in SEO and CRO
- Experience in sales strategy and familiarity with CRMs like Hubspot
- Expert knowledge of digital advertising channels and strategies (social, paid search, channel partnerships, influencer)
- Expert knowledge of organic marketing channels and strategies (email, social)
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in B2B2C business models highly preferred
- Experience with the fintech domain high preferred
- Remote-first work culture (domestic US)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about