Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Solutions Delivery Manager to manage the end to end delivery of integrations for some of our most strategic customers and partnerships. The right candidate will have experience designing, documenting, testing, and deploying integrated solutions and managing enterprise-level engagements. Must be detailed, operationally focused, a natural problem solver, and have the ability to work on their own as well as operate within a team. Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success on vetting new projects
- Serve as a customer’s go-to technical advisor and own day to day project management for assigned projects
- Manage the acceptance, design, prioritization, and end to end delivery of custom integrated solutions
- Negotiate solution design requirements to meet business needs and leverage existing platform capabilities where possible
- Create project outlines documenting system workflows, API specifications, best practices, project risks, commitments, key dates, etc.
- Develop and execute solution-specific testing and deployment plans
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices, solution packaging, and supporting resources to improve time to value and team scalability
- Define “certified” solutions and delivery playbooks for Sales and Customer Success enablement
Qualifications (Must have):
- 3-5 years related experience
- Enterprise project management experience
- Experience designing, testing, and deploying integrated solutions
- Technical understanding of APIs, webhooks, and development best practices
- Comfortable engaging with a variety of external stakeholders from Engineering, QA, Product Management, and Operations
- Experience developing new processes, best practices, and supporting resources to drive repeatability and increase efficiency
- Detail oriented with the ability to communicate at a strategic level
- Experience querying and navigating relational databases (MySql, BigQuery, etc.)
- Comfortable starting in an individual contributor role
Qualifications (Nice to have)
- Experience leading and building Implementation or Professional Services teams
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- Financial, FinTech, HR industry experience
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.