Technical Support Agent
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We are looking for a motivated, well organized Technical Support Agent to help with organization, investigation, and resolution of bugs, issues, and feature requests for the Support team of Branch. They must enjoy putting order to chaos in a high-energy work environment. Must be adaptable, have strong deductive reasoning, and the ability to work on their own as well as operate within a team. Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Initial investigation and triage of escalated bug or incident tickets
- Organization and documentation of issues in Jira prior to escalation to other development teams, or a resolution
- Act as an escalation specialist on technical issues related to the product
- Assist in the integration of various tools on support
- Work to improve processes and build tools to increase efficiency, and productivity of the support team
- Gather information when necessary from end users and/or agents to assist in the investigation and troubleshooting of user issues
- Ingest, initiate, or organize requests for product enhancements resulting from customer feedback or negative experiences
- Ensure prompt resolution and follow up of technical issues from customers.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support position, financial industry preferred
- Experience with a CRM platform, Zendesk experience is a plus
- Understanding of Atlasian suite of products (Jira/Confluence) or similar ticketing and knowledge base systems
- High level organizational skills with attention to detail
- Java and Go experience
- Experience with API integrations
- Previous work with distributed systems
- Root cause analysis and triaging experience
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.