Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
As Branch continues to expand its services and technologies, the Business Development (BD) team is looking for a dynamic, experienced and hands-on leader to help grow our customer base. You’ll play a key role in growing Branch’s market share by identifying strategic opportunities that will help expand our product. This role will be a part of our expanding GTM team, and will be focused on creating strategic relationships with customers & partners that will help grow our product.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and hunt for new opportunities through outbound activity & networking.
- Research current and prospective accounts to target potential future projects
- Cultivate relationships and influence with external parties, including fintech executives and other industry leaders.
- Develop and drive strategy in concert with product, finance, legal, communications, marketing, operations, and strategy & planning.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create content, events, and audience-sharing opportunities.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from closed BD opportunities.
- 5 + years experience working in a Business and/ or consumer finance business, fintech, early-stage, financial services marketplace, management consulting or similar; in business development, sales, or consulting roles.
- Deep industry expertise in the Fintech industry and passion for this space and the customers we serve.
- Experience with establishing and maintaining C-level relationships at partner companies.
- Proven track record of building and carrying out commercial deals and complex partnerships.
- Developed relationships with key stakeholders internally to help champion your customers.
- Built a strong and valued network ideally in the payments ecosystem
- Strong product instincts and ability to find opportunities for Branch that will help expand the scope of our product.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus.
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.