Customer Success Associate - Growth
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
As a Customer Success Associate on our Growth team, you’ll be responsible for identifying and executing on expansion opportunities and ensuring our customers maximize their value from Branch. You’re a natural people person who isn’t afraid to get scrappy to solve customer issues; you're an energized and organized self-starter; you’re analytical and have a track record for improving the processes and organizations around you. If you’re hungry, persistent, and an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you! Learn more about our culture, approach, and technology on our website https://www.branchapp.com/about
What you’ll do:
- Manage relationships within our SMB and Commercial segments post-onboarding to identify and execute on expansion opportunities and ensure our customers maximize their value from Branch
- Drive customers to become Branch advocates
- Be a product expert. You’ll work closely with customers and internal teams to troubleshoot issues, educate on best practices based on customer profile / use case, and gather valuable feedback to help us improve our product
- Partner with Support, Marketing, Product and the rest of the Customer Success team to find unique ways to scale our engagement strategies and maximize growth potential
- Develop and execute engagement strategies that result in high conversion and lead to new growth opportunities
- Perform routine setup changes involving internal configuration, testing/validating data formats, engaging with technical partners, and aligning with Engineering on customer-specific development as needed
- Empower your customers to adopt best practices for marketing, communication, support, ongoing administration, and leverage available tooling for self-service reporting and issue resolution
- Be an advocate for your customers, and communicate needs back to internal teams
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 1+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management within a rapidly growing organization
- Has the ability to understand the nuances of the Branch platform, stay up to date on an ever-evolving product, and propose best fit solutions to meet customer needs
- Is customer obsessed. You can anticipate customer needs and concerns before they arise, and you know how to ask the right questions.
- Comfortable navigating difficult conversations and consulting with customers to challenge assumptions, find win-win solutions, and drive opportunities to close
- Comfortable consuming data, identifying trends, and framing insights in a meaningful way
- Works well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Has a natural curiosity as to how businesses work and will be driven to help our customers find success
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage software company
- Prior experience in FinTech, deploying payment or card solutions
- Prior experience with Customer Success in a usage based revenue model
- Prior experience in a 1:many model within Customer Success
Benefits and general information:
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- Stock Options
- Flexible time off
- Paid Holidays
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.