Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
Branch is seeking a Revenue Operations Leader who will work with cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market strategies, growth plans, budget planning, and quota setting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partners with sales, CS, and Marketing leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement and implement standardized processes.
- Surface insights from data captured about sales deals from our CRM
- Streamline operational process across CS, Sales and Marketing
- Oversee quota setting and commissions calculations on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with sales and department leaders to gain a deep understanding of customer success metrics in order to operationalize new GTM launches
- Identify new opportunities where revenue-generating teams can bring value, drive stakeholder buy-in and lead these efforts to delivery
- Work with executive leadership to identify new metrics and performance indicators. Analyze and explain changes in key performance indicators to business partners and leadership
- Define, track and use objective, measurable KPIs for team initiatives
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to sales, Customer Success, and Marketing leadership in support of their objectives
- Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement and pushing the boundaries on driving efficiencies.
- Build and support ad-hoc pipeline and other sales and marketing data requests.
- Manage and define the roadmap and vision for sales, marketing, and customer success technology stack. Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of driving revenue
- Build and scale marketing operations function including lead management processes and metrics, lead scoring, marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, and customer acquisition
- Have 5-7 years of work experience
- Are able to break down problems of all different types in a structured fashion and identify the key issues to solve
- Work well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication.
- Are either comfortable with analytical work or are very excited about putting in the hard work to learn (SQL, Excel, etc.)
- Have an eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture
- Experience with customer lifecycle technology, SalesForce, marketing automation, and a demonstrated ability to oversee the successful implementation of new tools, processes, and practices in complex operating environments
- 3+ years experience in a usage-based revenue model which involves aligning revenue-generating individuals with technology to achieve growth, efficiencies, and scale.
- Passion for execution and getting this done quickly
- Proven track record of driving high performing and lean operations teams.
- College degree required
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.