Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We're looking for an empathetic, self-motivated Customer Support Representative to join our team at Branch.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive calls from clients and help to resolve their issues according to policy
- Use customer support software to resolve issues including Zendesk, Slack, Jira, Confluence, and internal troubleshooting tools. (training will be included on these tools)
- Empathize with customers that are experiencing issues, and help them navigate our app to their satisfaction.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and communicate emerging trends and patterns in worked issues
- Navigate internal and external documentation and resources to provide world class service.
- Previous customer support and call center experience a plus
- Comfortable receiving calls for the majority of your work day
- Availability to work weekends a plus
- Clear Communicator - customers leave interactions with zero confusion
- Problem Solver - Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Coachable - Open to feedback and can show improvement
- Bilingual, Spanish-speaking - a plus
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.