Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling financial technology and services in an emerging company setting. These services may be sold over the phone via web-based presentations or in person via an onsite meeting. You will be responsible for managing your pipeline to a forecasted number while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients in person or via a web-based presentation
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Follow Branch’s defined sales process from start to finish
- Maintain accurate records of your sales process within dedicated CRM
- Proven tech experience (5 years) as an Account Executive or similar; preferably in an emerging organization and/or within FinTech.
- Documented success in hitting revenue targets
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Preferred experience in the FinTech space
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Hubspot) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Bonus Points for:
- Prior experience at a growth stage FinTech/Internet/Software company
- Prior experience selling into Retail, Manufacturing, and/or Hospitality
- Selling into HR Benefits, Financial, or Payroll Departments
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.