Braintree lets you move money from one place to another safely and securely. Every time you pay for an Uber ride, book a stay through Airbnb, or pay with PayPal when you check out online, you’re probably using our product. It sounds complex (and it is), but we make it so simple you can’t tell we’re there.
We solve world-scale problems and provide opportunities to match. We build diverse teams that recognize our strengths and allow us to work on our weaknesses. You bring skills and a relentless focus on the customer, and we'll provide the support you need to do the best work of your life.
The Analytics Team:
The Braintree Analytics Team is committed to delivering actionable and insightful reporting and analysis to drive all parts of the business forward. We relentlessly advocate the use of empirical evidence to inform decisions so Braintree may achieve their greatest potential. As Braintree products and features rapidly evolve, the Analytics Team coalesces information from multiple, disparate resources to provide a cohesive data story to our core stakeholders.
- Communication is key to our process, and we don't want to hinder it with walls. Many analysts work in pairs, which means you always have another set of eyes to help you.
- We keep the team in sync with daily stand-ups and have regular retrospectives to discuss things that are going well and opportunities for improvements.
- We value unique perspectives brought by diverse backgrounds and experiences. A broad range of ideas and perspectives help us to create the best possible output.
- We learn and grow as a team with bi-weekly knowledge shares
- Own the efficiency, growth, and delivery of the Analytics team, making sure the team is as productive as possible to complete short term and long term objectives.
- Manage the career path and goals of your team members, conducting regular 1-on-1s and giving feedback.
- Own and continuously refine the processes and communication strategies your team uses to build and support products.
- Work with a Product Manager and Tech Lead to ensure that the roadmap is realistic and understood.
- Work with your leadership team to turn the roadmap into staffing needs and a hiring strategy.
What we look for in you:
- Prioritization - design and optimize the current intake process for ad-hoc requests from internal teams. Identify high value projects and manage resources appropriately.
- Stakeholder management - communicate and help gather requirements for different groups of stakeholders. Establish clear expectations and accountability for internal and external team members.
- Coaching and development - grow and mentor current talent, provide insightful feedback for team members. Continuously cultivate a positive climate and champion for the success of the team.
- Lead - work with team to establish new analytical capabilities and team purpose. Foster buy-in for projects of high business value.
- Experience - has at least 6-8 years of hands on experience in the analytics field and 3+ years of direct people management experience.
- Technical skills - design workflows to streamline and automate current processes, design and deliver critical business reports.
- Open dev days: every two weeks we spend a day working on projects that interest us and help us expand our skills and knowledge.
- Participation in the technology community: we help cover travel and attendance costs for conferences, and we offer opportunities and tools for speaking.
- Check out our Careers page for more company perks.