BrainStation is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team at the intersection of technology, education and growth. The Sales Manager is a player-coach position responsible for driving the revenue of our world-class bootcamps and courses in Vancouver. You will be joining a thriving team and have the opportunity to hire, train and develop the team as we continue to grow. Working closely with BrainStation’s leadership team and reporting directly to the VP, Sales you’ll be in a position to have a significant impact on BrainStation’s community and our overall success.
- Work directly with key sales leaders on increasing lead generation, sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Manage day-to-day sales operations including but not limited to revenue growth and retention
- Drive sales velocity through prospecting and outbound demand generation
- Support onboarding, training, and coaching for our global sales team
- Participate in strategic planning and development of go to market initiatives
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of sales and leadership experience
- Deep understanding of leading and developing sales teams
- Resourceful self-starter with a strong track record of driving revenue growth
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.