BrainStation is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Campus Supervisor on a full-time basis. You will contribute to the employee and client experience in our fast growing office and campus. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
- Working directly with our London Managers, act as the first point of contact and contribute to maintaining an exceptional experience for all students, staff and guests
- Participate & manage opening and closing duties for facility
- Oversee and maintain facility cleanliness
- Execute events (setup & teardown), and other operational requirements as needed with limited supervision
- Support and mentor the variable hour Campus Coordinator team, including scheduling and training
- Maintain classroom and meeting room cleanliness, ensure technology is working (projectors, phones, tv's)
- Support monthly team outings: confirm venue and manage all of the details and logistics
- Stock office inventory: kitchen groceries, classroom and office supplies, etc...
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness (dishes, cups, tables) dishwasher rotation, coffee machine refill, common fridge stock maintenance, food/snack stock maintenance
- Working closely with London’s Managers, coordinate and manage all vendors
- Manage the ordering of all team lunch orders and event catering
- Manage inventory and online orders for merchandise
- Act as Health & Safety Representative for the facility and participate in Health & Safety training and quarterly meetings
- Other duties as necessary to ensure day to day facility efficiency
Successful candidates will have
- 2-4 years of operations or facilities related experience
- Supervisory experience an asset
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with GSuite (Gsheets, Gmail, Calendar) and Microsoft suite (excel, word)
- A focus on hospitality and providing best service for employees and clients
- Annual team retreats and monthly social events
- Weekly team lunches and snacks stocked daily
- Access to BrainStations industry-leading short courses
- Health and wellness
- Retirement saving matching program
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? Make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.