Senior Specialist, Content
As a Senior Specialist, Content you will play a key role in BrainStation’s Marketing department, which works to build brand awareness, generate qualified leads, and increase visibility for BrainStation’s bootcamps, courses, events, and more. Working with other members of the Content and Community teams, you will help create high-quality, SEO-rich content for a number of channels.
- Undertaking keyword research to identify content gaps and opportunities.
- Developing and writing engaging, high-quality thought leadership content.
- Optimizing existing website content for increased exposure and engagement.
- Helping to manage editorial calendars for content.
- Interviewing BrainStation alumni and editing transcripts for profiles and testimonials.
- Working with freelancers to produce content for the site.
- Assisting with the development of programming topics for thought leadership events that inspire and foster curiosity related to the digital disciplines we teach.
- Identifying and engaging with local influencers, experts, and journalists.
- Developing and pitching story ideas to media outlets and reporters.
The successful candidate will have
- Five to eight years of content marketing or writing experience, preferably in a B2C environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, and analytics tools.
- Knowledge of SEO tools, including AHREFs, Google Search Console, and more
- Attention to detail, ensuring copy and blog content is consistent and aligned with the brand.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work independently.
- A love of learning.
- A proven work ethic and desire to excel and succeed.
- A passion for education and knowledge of the subjects BrainStation teaches.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.