As the Coordinator of Admissions, you will be the main point of contact for prospective students and support them on a daily basis as they move through their admissions journey, applying to one of BrainStation’s Career Transformation Diploma programs. Your role is to guide them in a professional and personable manner throughout this process to ensure success and excellent customer service throughout. As the Coordinator of Admissions, you’ll also work collaboratively in assessing that prospective students will be successful in our programs, in line with our Admissions standards and requirements.
- Work with the Recruitment and Admissions team to help develop and execute the best admissions experience to support applicants to be successful in our program and maintain positive applicant engagement
- Actively engage with applicants from reviewing applications, scheduling and conducting interviews and communicating admissions timelines
- Primary point of contact for applicant questions and inquiries, providing the best experience with every engagement at BrainStation
- Assist with the planning and coordination of admissions-related events, including information sessions and recruitment fairs
- Track and report admissions and enrollment data to measure program success and graduate outcomes
- Collaborate in creating programs and strategies for recruitment and applicant engagement
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years experience as part of an admissions team or in a customer facing role
- A proven passion for all things tech and digital
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to providing the best customer service
- Willingness to help out where needed in all facets of the organization
- Demonstrable knowledge of pathways leading to specific career outcomes in a broad spectrum of areas within the technology industry is a strong asset
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
*Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.