As an Office Coordinator you will contribute to the employee and client experience in our Vancouver office. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
- Act as the first point of contact for all BrainStation guests: Greet and sign in/out guests, offer refreshments, notify BrainStation employees of their arrival
- Plan monthly team outings: confirm venue and manage all of the details and logistics
- Stock office inventory: kitchen groceries, office supplies, etc.
- Maintain meeting room cleanliness before and after every meeting, prepare requested snacks and refreshments, ensure technology is working (phones, tv's)
- Oversee and maintain office cleanliness
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness (dishes, cups, tables) dishwasher rotation, coffee machine refill, common fridge stock maintenance, food/snack stock maintenance
- Water plants, maintain storage room cleanliness
- Manage the ordering of all team lunch orders and event catering
- Assist Senior Management as needed with respect to dry cleaning, restaurant reservations, flights/hotels, food orders
- Other duties as necessary to ensure day to day office efficiency
Successful candidates will have
- 1-3 years of operations or facilities related experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendars, MS Word, Excel
- A focus on hospitality and providing best service for employees and clients
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.