Talent Acquisition Coordinator
BrainStation is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in our New York office. In this multifaceted role, you will work collaboratively with our Global Talent team to recruit top talent and ensure amazing candidate experiences. As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you have a passion for talking to people and are eager to grow your career within talent and recruiting.
- Act as a point of contact for candidate inquiries
- Conduct phone screens
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by scheduling, meeting and greeting candidates
- Work within our applicant tracking system to post job openings and manage pipeline
- Coordinate on-campus recruitment programs and job fairs
- Champion Konrad’s employment brand and vision
Successful candidates will have
- Strong organizational skill
- Excel/data skills
- Experience working with ATS systems is a bonus
- Previous recruitment experience is an asset, but not a requirement
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Toronto, Vancouver and Miami. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.