BrainStation is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as an Office Coordinator. You will contribute to the employee and client experience in our fast growing Soho office. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Konrad Group guests: Greet and sign in/out guests, offer refreshments, notify KG employees of their arrival
- Plan monthly team outings: confirm venue and manage all of the details and logistics
- Stock office inventory: kitchen groceries, office supplies, etc.
- Maintain meeting room cleanliness before and after every meeting, prepare requested snacks and refreshments, ensure technology is working (phones, tv's)
- Oversee and maintain office cleanliness
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness (dishes, cups, tables) dishwasher rotation, coffee machine refill, common fridge stock maintenance, food/snack stock maintenance
- Water plants, maintain storage room cleanliness
- Manage the ordering of all team lunch orders and event catering
- Assist Senior Management as needed with respect to dry cleaning, restaurant reservations, flights/hotels, food orders
- Other duties as necessary to ensure day to day office efficiency
Successful candidates will have
- 1-3 years of operations or facilities related experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendars, MS Word, Excel
- A focus on hospitality and providing best service for employees and clients
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.