Education Operations Manager
As part of BrainStation’s Experience department, the Education Operations Manager is responsible for delivering an exceptional program experience for our bootcamp students. You will work collaboratively with Educators to support students through their program and plan experiences to connect students to the tech industry. You will work directly with our Senior Leadership team with your focus on running the operations of our education delivery for your portfolio of bootcamp programs. We are looking for a Managerprofessional who will lead a team to thrive in a fast-paced and growing market.
- Oversee the student experience for our bootcamp programs, working collaboratively with Educators to deliver the best program
- Co-create program delivery schedules with Educators in advance to provide clear visibility of team capacity and resourcing
- Build and develop relationships with Industry partners to support BrainStation’s project-based learning model
- Resource industry professionals as guest speakers and mentors for BrainStation’s bootcamp programs
- Organize and execute BrainStation’s Demo Day (Graduate Project Showcase)
- Coach and support when new Educators and Teaching Assistants join our team
- Functional understanding of regulatory requirements in your jurisdiction and working alongside our global education compliance and legal team
- Manage, coach and guide junior team members
- Identify opportunities to improve program delivery and program efficiencies
- Develop programs and strategies to continue to grow our student community
- Coordinate logistics with campus operations team to ensure the best student experience both in-person and online
- Participate in the tech community and build the BrainStation brand
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in a customer or client facing role (experience in education, hospitality or customer service is an asset)
- 2+ years of management experience
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
- Experience in hiring, coaching and managing people
- Strong attention to detail
- Public speaking experience
- A passion for all things tech and digital
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Toronto and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.