BrainStation is currently looking for a Career Coach to join our Education Experience team. As the Career Coach, your primary responsibilities are to support our bootcamp graduates to be successful in their job search and grow BrainStation’s Hiring Partner network.
- Lead the delivery of BrainStation’s unique Career Success programming for current students and recent graduates
- Grow our Hiring Partner network to promote our their hiring opportunities and connect them with our graduates
- Manage existing Hiring Partner relationships
- Develop new content for our Career Success program around the Tech job market and hiring process
- Lead graduate outcome data collection and reporting, providing insights and opportunities back to our business
Successful candidates will have
- Familiarity with tech industry job landscape and hiring process, specifically for web development, data science, UX design and digital marketing
- 5+ years experience in a talent acquisition role (within the tech industry is a plus)
- Coaching and/or mentoring experience
- A passion for all things tech and digital
- Strong attention to detail
- An outgoing personality and an approachable demeanour
- A proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to creating memorable experiences
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Toronto and Vancouver and Miami. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.