Manager, Payroll & Benefits Administration
BrainStation is currently looking for a Manager of Payroll and Benefits Administration to manage our global payroll, benefits administration, and employee service functions. The successful candidate will work out of our South Florida office.
- Management of multi-state payroll, benefits administration, and employee services functions, and overseeing a small administration team.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding global legislative payroll requirements.
- Under the direction of senior management, to review and update global policies, procedures and legal templates related to payroll, employment and benefits.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of all global payrolls, required government remittances and reporting.
- Maintenance of a secure HR database and employee files.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems, workflows, and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Providing a high level of service to our internal users.
Successful candidates will have
- Certified Payroll Practitioner or working towards certification.
- Experience in the design and administration of health and other benefit plans in a 50+ employee organization in multiple states.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience supervising a team.
- Confident self starter, with the ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to research, analyze and recommend solutions to questions or issues as they arise.
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making.
- Excellent Excel skills and solid understanding of payroll and HR software, with a preference for ADP Workforce Now experience.
- Adaptable, flexible and help out where needed with hands on tasks.
- Spanish language proficiency is a valuable attribute.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.