Manager, Education Operations
The BrainStation Education Experience team works to reinvent the traditional educational experience for BrainStation’s Diploma Programs. Students will be in contact with you on a daily basis as they move through their career transformation journey in digital skills training. Your role is to support them throughout this process to ensure student success and support throughout the program, as well as planning programming to connect them to the tech industry. As the Manager, Education Experience, you’ll get to define what this looks like.
- Develop and execute the best experience for BrainStation students to support them to be successful in our program and maintain positive student engagement
- Oversee program setup and preparation to ensure a smooth handoff to educators for program delivery
- Coordinate logistics with campus operations team to ensure the best student experience both in-person and online
- Build and develop relationships with industry professionals and hiring partners to support BrainStation’s experience and career programming
- Develop programs and strategies to continue to grow our student community
- Track and report student data to measure program success and alumni outcomes
- Develop and maintain relations with BrainStation alumni
- Participate in the tech community and build the BrainStation brand beyond the campus
- Identify opportunities to improve program delivery to Director, Education Experience
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree in an education or business-related discipline
- 5-8 years experience in a customer or client facing role
- Experience in hiring and managing people
- A proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- A passion for all things tech and digital
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to creating memorable experiences
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Toronto and Vancouver and Miami. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.