Manager, Customer Experience
The BrainStation Customer Experience team works to reinvent the traditional learning experience for BrainStation’s Certificate courses. Instructors and students will be in contact with you on a daily basis as they move through their professional development journey in digital skills training. Your role is to support them throughout this process to ensure support and excellent customer service throughout. As the Manager, Customer Experience, you’ll get to define what this experience looks like.
● Work with the Coordinator, Customer Experience to develop and execute the best experience for BrainStation students and Instructors
● Build and maintain a pipeline of industry-leading professionals to be Instructors at BrainStation
● Manage and develop part-time Instructor relationships, leading BrainStation on-boarding, course debriefs and reviewing student feedback
● Oversee course setup and preparation to ensure a smooth handoff to Instructors for course delivery
● Coordinate logistics with campus operations team to ensure the best student experience both in-person and online
● Develop and maintain Alumni relations program to build BrainStation’s community
● Participate in the local tech community and build the BrainStation brand beyond the campus
● Identify opportunities to improve course delivery for your campus to Director, Education Experience
● Mentor Customer Experience Coordinators to grow professionally and develop within the BrainStation team
● Build a team of Coordinators to mentor and develop professionally within the BrainStation team (long-term)
Successful candidates will have
● Bachelor’s degree in an education or business-related discipline
● 3-5 years experience in a customer or client facing role
● Experience in hiring and managing people
● A proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
● A passion for all things tech and digital
● Strong attention to detail
● Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
● A dedication to creating memorable experiences
● Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks and Benefits
● Flexible Vacation Policy
● Health & Wellness Programs
● Culture of Learning & Development
● Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
● New Shiny Device Upgrades
● Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.