Specialist, Partnership Development
BrainStation is actively looking for a Specialist, Partnership Development to join our growing Career Success team.
The Career Success team empowers BrainStation’s graduates with the framework to successfully transform and advance their careers. BrainStation’s Talent Network, the companies that regularly connect with, engage, and employ our graduates, plays an integral role in ensuring successful graduate hiring outcomes. As the Specialist, Career Success, you will work closely with the Manager, Career Success to develop an outreach strategy to drive the growth of the Talent Network, nurture relationships with our existing partners, and surface employment opportunities for our graduates.
- Reporting to BrainStation’s Manager, Partnership Development and identifying and maintaining relationships with organizations to promote hiring BrainStation’s diploma graduates
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with BrainStation’s existing Talent Network
- Support graduates’ success by identifying job opportunities consistent with the skillsets developed through our diploma programs, and work with the Coordinator, Career Success to recommend candidates to recruiters and hiring managers
- Work closely with the Manager, Career Success to develop and implement strategies to grow the Talent Network and identify opportunities to better support our students and graduates
- Resource individuals and companies for BrainStation’s networking and career-related events
- Support the leadership team by providing relevant analyses, insights, and recommending improvements
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends to position yourself as a subject matter expert in the higher education and digital space
- Be a coach and mentor to less experienced team members and support training new hires
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5+ years experience in a customer or client-facing role, preferably in business development, recruitment, or growth marketing
- A proven passion for all things tech and digital
- Professional verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with cold outreach and building prospect lists
- Demonstrable knowledge of pathways leading to specific career outcomes in a broad spectrum of areas within the technology industry is a strong asset
- Familiarity with CRM and Sales tools is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- A dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Willingness to help out where needed in all facets of the organization
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.