Manager, Sales Operations
BrainStation is looking for a data-driven Sales Operations leader to join our fast-growing team.The Manager, Sales Operations will be responsible for BrainSation’s sales process innovation, the enablement of our sales team, and accelerating our team performance globally in Toronto, Vancouver, Miami and New York. This individual will work closely with BrainStation leadership and report directly to the VP, Sales.
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic and operational projects designed to increase lead generation, sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Accelerate sales performance and revenue growth by enabling our team with insights, planning and strategic input on a proactive basis
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports and other intelligence essential to the growth process of the business
- Manage the sales operations roadmap and business requirements to enable our strategic plan
- Provide tactical support including on-boarding, training, and coaching for our global sales team
- Manage day-to-day sales operations including but not limited to lead assignment, revenue retention, and special approvals
- Support the leadership team by providing relevant analyses, insights, and recommending improvements
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in either a sales or operations role
- Deep understanding of leading and developing sales operations team models and functions, including performance management
- Knowledge of sales content distribution, learning management systems and sales communication methodologies to recommend strategies for improved adoption and application
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.