Specialist, Talent Acquisition
BrainStation is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Specialist, Talent Acquisition in our Miami office. This individual will be responsible for sourcing and identifying top talent to join our team. This role is best suited for someone with 2-3+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably recruiting for technology roles.
- Conduct phone screens
- Manage hiring processes from initial interview to offer
- Monthly talent reporting and analysis
- Monitor online job postings and update as necessary
- Manage relationships with universities and colleges
- Manage campus recruitment programs and job fairs
- Champion Konrad’s employment brand and vision
Successful candidates will have
- 2-3+ years recruitment experience
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excel/data skills
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.