Coordinator, Career Success
BrainStation is actively looking for a Coordinator, Career Success to join our growing Career Success team.
The Career Success team empowers BrainStation’s graduates with the framework to successfully transform and advance their careers. Students and recent graduates will be in contact with you on a daily basis, and your role is to support these individuals with the coaching and tools needed to navigate their career advancement.
- Reporting to BrainStation’s Manager, Career Success and helping with the planning and coordination of Career Success programming
- Assist students in their professional growth by supporting development of their resume and cover letter writing, online presence, interview preparation, and networking skills
- Track and report student data and feedback to measure program success and alumni outcomes
- Coordinate the delivery of BrainStation’s unique Career Success programming for current students and recent graduates
- Support with the planning and coordination of booking external speakers and events that will connect students with industry leaders
- Maintain Career Success program content around our core disciplines in digital; design, development, data, marketing and product
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years experience in a customer or client facing role
- A proven passion for all things tech and digital
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- Strong attention to detail
- A dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Willingness to help out where needed in all facets of the organization
- Demonstrable knowledge of pathways leading to specific career outcomes in a broad spectrum of areas within the technology industry is a strong asset
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.