BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world.
Manager, Education Compliance & Legal
BrainStation is currently looking for a Manager, Education Compliance & Legal at our office in New York to join our education and legal team. This is an exciting opportunity in a global, high growth, technology business.
- Manage relationships with government regulators in multiple states and foreign countries
- Administer compliance calendars
- Manage and maintain legal contracts and compliance policies
- Create and analyze reports relating to students
- Draft and maintain student / customer contracts
- Review and maintain academic catalogs
- Administer and maintain customer / educator files
- Experience in the education industry
- Law degree or experience as a law clerk / paralegal is an asset
- Confident self-starter, with the ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, and good judgment showing logical decision making
- Adaptable, flexible and help out where needed with hands-on tasks
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Mobile Device Upgrades
- Socials & Team Outings
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.