Manager, Community – New York
BrainStation is currently looking for a Community Manager to join our Marketing
Team. BrainStation’s community is a central pillar to its past and future success and we are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented team member to continue innovating the way that we connect with ambitious professionals and industry leaders. Based in New York and reporting to the Vice President, General Manager, the successful candidate will collaborate with our community around the world.
- Develop the programming topics and schedule for thought leadership
events that inspire and foster curiosity related to the digital disciplines we teach
- Plan and execute events both online and on-campus
- Speaker resourcing and management
- Partnering with the sales team to curate and execute lead nurturing and acquisition events to hit growth targets
- Assist with local social media strategy alongside the marketing team
- Supporting our local community leads across the US with the successful planning and delivery of events and marketing efforts
Successful candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of work experience in a marketing/community function
- Event marketing and delivery experience is a must
- Social media, brand and communications experience
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant or complimentary field of study
- High growth start-up experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses,
workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art
campuses in New York, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has
worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing
cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of
the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs
around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune
500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campus and online.
Bonus: Have you been to one of our campuses or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our on campus or online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our
utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If
you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or
employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.