Specialist, Education Experience
The BrainStation Education Experience team works to reinvent the traditional educational experience. Students and educators will be in contact with you on a daily basis as they move through their professional development journey in digital skills learning. Your role is to support them throughout this process to ensure success and excellent customer service throughout. As the Specialist, Education Experience, you’ll get to define what this looks like.
- Work collaboratively with the Education Experience to develop and execute the best experience for students, educators and alumni at BrainStation
- Build and maintain a pipeline of industry-leading professionals to be educators at BrainStation for a specific portfolio of courses
- Manage and develop part-time educator relationships, leading BrainStation on-boarding, course debriefs and reviewing feedback
- Identify opportunities to improve course delivery to Director, Education Experience
- Oversee course setup and preparation to ensure a smooth handoff to educators for course delivery
- Coordinate logistics with Operations team to ensure the best student experience both in-person and online
- Develop and maintain Alumni relations program to build BrainStation’s community
- Participate in the local tech community and build the BrainStation brand beyond our campus
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree in an education or business-related discipline
- 3-4 years experience in a customer or client facing role
- Experience with client relations, account management and/or relationship management
- A proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- A passion for all things tech and digital
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to creating memorable experiences
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, and Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.