- Work with the Manager, Learning Experience to help develop and execute the best learning experience for BrainStation students, Instructors and alumni
- Primary point of contact for student inquiries, providing the best experience with every student engagement at BrainStation
- Oversee student onboarding and preparation to ensure a smooth handoff to Instructors for course delivery
- Support as a point of contact for instructor inquiries, providing the best experience with every instructor engagement at BrainStation
- Be a supporting team member in instructor resourcing and onboarding
- Coordinate logistics with campus operations team to ensure the best student experience both in-person and online
- Participate in the tech community and build the BrainStation brand beyond the campus
- Track and report student data and feedback to measure program success and alumni outcomes
- Collaborate in creating programs and strategies that build our student community, for both active students and alumni
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years experience in a customer or client facing role
- A proven passion for all things tech and digital
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to providing the best customer service
- Willingness to help out where needed in all facets of the organization
- Demonstrable knowledge of pathways leading to specific career outcomes in a broad spectrum of areas within the technology industry is a strong asset
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, and Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 75,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.