As Coordinator, Admissions you are joining a driven and motivated team of professionals responsible for ensuring the highest standard of student applicants as we globally scale our diploma programs. You are inspired, motivated and destined to succeed and want to see others succeed, too. You believe in life-long learning and are pursuing it yourself. You are a challenger, an individual who always seeks the best solution and is eager to provide meaningful feedback to their team, our students and eager to receive it yourself. Finally, you are detail oriented, process driven and outcomes focused, all the while flexible to make adjustments on the fly as we grow.
You are eager to join a team who is proud of the work they’re doing in empowering professionals world wide, helping them elevate their digital skills and transform their lives.
- Work closely with our team of Learning Advisors to understand applicant profiles, how we can best challenge them and ensure we provide a world class applicant experience.
- Empower applicants as they complete the admissions process by educating, inspiring and encouraging them.
- Thoughtfully and decisively assess the candidacy of applicants and the best possible outcome for them.
- Actively engage with applicants by reviewing applications, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing expectations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact responding to applicant questions and inquiries.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of admissions-related events, including information sessions and recruitment fairs.
- Track and report admissions and enrollment data to measure program success and graduate outcomes
- Collaborate in creating programs and strategies for recruitment and applicant engagement.
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years experience in a customer facing role
- A proven passion for all things tech and digital
- An open mindset to be constantly reinventing the wheel
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to providing the best customer experience
- Willingness to help out where needed in all facets of the organization
- Experience with conducting or contributing to interviews is not a requirement, but an asset
- Experience as part of an admissions team is not a requirement, but an asset
- Demonstrable knowledge of pathways leading to specific career outcomes in a broad spectrum of areas within the technology industry is a strong asset
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.