Coordinator, Learning Design
BrainStation’s Learning Product team works to ensure that all learning experiences at BrainStation are industry-driven, containing cutting edge knowledge, practices and tools. As a Learning Design Coordinator, you’ll be working cross-functionally with all BrainStation teams, including our world-class Instructors, to ensure BrainStation’s courses keep up with the rapid pace of innovation in technology.
- Oversee a portfolio of courses on a global level, ensuring that all content iterations align BrainStation’s curriculum with industry trends.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to author course content and design learning experiences
- Consolidate feedback from all teams interacting with our courses and develop a project plan for improvements
- Maintain deep industry knowledge of related industries
- Maintain quality of education products to exceed KPI goals
- Assist with ideation and research into new course offerings
- Be the internal voice of BrainStation’s Learning Products to other teams
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with educational content and program development
- Understanding of pedagogy and educational systems for adult learners
- A proven passion for all things tech (UX, Marketing, Development, Data Science)
- Demonstrated interest in learning and personal development
- Project Management experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Education experience an asset
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, and Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.