Educator, Digital Marketing
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, offering courses and training in Digital Marketing. BrainStation is currently seeking a digital marketing professional to lead the delivery of our programs through online and in-person teaching. BrainStation Educators are given the unique opportunity to teach, research, and further develop their skills, while teaching in a dynamic, project-based setting.
- Co-create BrainStation’s Digital Marketing Program that will positively impact the lives and careers of hundreds of individuals across our campuses
- Lead the delivery of our weekday Digital Marketing Diploma program (Mon-Fri)
- Facilitate in-class activities, group discussions, demos, design challenges, and mentor the next wave of digital marketing talent
- Actively work on writing and researching new content to teach the most up to teach the most up to date design skills to our students
- Apply BrainStation’s “Agile Education” methodologies to the program to continuously improve the educational experience for students
- Constantly improve your own skills and apply these skills in collaboration with other BrainStation Educators in order to build the digital platform and tools needed to effectively deliver educational material
- Help build a world class technical team passionate about all things marketing and teaching
- Define the education experience of the future
Successful candidates will have
- 5+ years experience as a digital marketer and a Bachelor’s degree/Diploma relevant to the subject matter OR 8+ years work experience in the vocation
- Experience building and leading marketing teams
- Expertise working with industry standard tools like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Social Media platforms and ads tools.
- Knowledge of data analytics, reporting and visualizations.
- A deep understanding of search marketing, content marketing, email, social media and analytics and reporting.
- Experience teaching, mentoring, managing projects and/or leading teams.
- An empathetic, inclusive, enthusiastic personality, and is someone who enjoys helping others and facilitating learning
- A proven ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- A strong work ethic with the utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- A sincere passion for education and creating positive learning experiences for others
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, and Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
*Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.