BrainPOP is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, BrainPOP has been a trusted resource to more than six million educators. It engages the hearts and challenges the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide. BrainPOP provides endless opportunities for kids to take agency over their learning through playful, knowledge-building content and learner-driven projects, preparing them for success in the classroom and beyond.
We’re seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be an essential contributor to BrainPOP’s growth efforts, helping our team to effectively engage educators and parents at every stage of the customer journey. You will drive efforts to optimize lead management processes, including lead scoring and lead routing, and ensure adequate tracking of marketing contribution to revenue. You will leverage tools including Marketo, Blueshift, Litmus, Looker, Salesforce, JIRA, and Google Analytics to impact BrainPOP’s marketing technology capabilities daily.
Our ideal Marketing Operations Manager is proactive, resourceful, and strategic, able to build and scale revenue-driving programs that enable and measure impactful marketing initiatives that help bring BrainPOP to schools worldwide.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as an all-around Marketo operations expert, maximizing the capabilities of the Marketo engine
- Drive cross-platform integrations with Marketo and other marketing technology systems, including Salesforce
- Use enterprise data to ensure segmented outbound campaigns driven by Engagement and Growth teams are executed with fidelity
- Maintain and refine the lead scoring model and pathing to ensure qualified leads are routed appropriately
- Support the execution of marketing operations & email strategy for our D2C email programs
- Lead in the development of weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on growth campaign performance across multiple systems
- Serve as a functional expert for teams including Sales, Data Engineering, and Customer Success
- Partner with Growth team members and project coordinators on pre-planning needed for specific multi-tier projects
- Stay abreast of new marketing operations developments and make recommendations for strategic improvements to improve and develop the effectiveness of our platforms continually
- A skilled multi-tasker who is quick to learn new programs and tools
- Excited to contribute to BrainPOP’s mission of empowering kids to shape the world around them and within them
- A self-starter with a great work ethic who loves testing and has strong attention to detail
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves; “Not my job” is not in your vernacular
- A team player with the time management and organizational skills to also work independently
On Your Resume:
- 4-6 years of marketing operations experience
- Experience working with Marketo configurations; experience with Blueshift a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce configurations
- Experience with marketing technology systems, inclusive of intricate A/B testing, marketing analytics, audience targeting, and dynamic content
- Experience supporting CRM and marketing automation processes, including lead management, lead nurturing/scoring, campaign management, content management, web analytics, sales pipeline
- Experience using extensive, enterprise-level data sets to drive business impact.
- Experience with usability and A/B testing
- Experience defining and measuring project success
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
Life at BrainPOP
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making, and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching, and always-learning community. Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office. Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual citizens, and so much more. We value Diversity & Inclusion, collaboration, and learning from multiple perspectives, and we encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and emphasizing work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Corporate Donation Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscription
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Wellness Activities (ClassPass Membership)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Company Events (happy hours, volunteering opportunities, trivia nights, and monthly Town Halls)
The starting salary for this role is between $80,000 - $90,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location. We have competitive pay bands for all other countries based on market standards. Individual compensation decisions are based on several factors, including experience level, skill set, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. Based on these factors, we expect most of the candidates offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description, as posted. If so, the updated salary range will be communicated to you as a candidate.
BrainPOP is a hybrid work environment, allowing employees to self-select where they work–whether fully remote in approved states or in-office in our New York headquarters.
We can employ remotely out of the following approved hiring states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.