NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Kraków or remotely from Poland
Brainly is scaling! The current shift in education, due to the pandemic, has resulted in an acute shift in how students learn.
We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Data Science, Product Design, and Growth Marketing for our Growth teams!
Remember that time you got stuck with a particularly nasty textbook exercise, and it was due tomorrow? Well, never again! Textbook Solutions, the latest product from Brainly, allows students to access millions of top-quality educational solutions from thousands of textbooks across the globe.
Our team is creating a new type of user journey, where students aren’t just getting help solving a problem from a textbook but learning the material in a way that will serve them beyond the immediate exercise. And we are genuinely passionate about making this experience the most enjoyable and educational across all stages.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the launch of our Textbook Solutions product and have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Brainly is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth 🚀
Brainly’s knowledge base consists of hundreds of millions of Q&A contents in more than 12 languages and covering a broad spectrum of educational subjects at different grades.
As a Senior Data Analyst Growth, you’ll play a key role in helping the team grow the number of students that use our social Q&A product to learn and achieve their goals!
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you’ll own and lead insights and Metrics framework for the Growth organization supporting product and operational teams focused on developing best-in-class products, tools, and features that can scale user acquisition rate, increase retention and engagement of user-generated content.
As Brainly is evolving to help students with their new needs, you, as part of the Growth Team, will help students to get unstuck in their learning journey and engage with our evolving learning platform in a better way.
The Growth Team is a hyper-focused, tactical team that has the autonomy and agency to quickly ideate, test, iterate, and launch or kill features that will generate compounded gains against specific metrics, such as acquisition, activation, and retention.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
YOUR TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Helping the Growth Team build a common understanding of who our users are, how do they use the product and how can we acquire them
- Working with the Product Manager on identifying key opportunities for product growth and verifying the effectiveness of introduced changes
- Monitoring the product’s SEO performance and measuring how the product changes affect it
- Ensuring a healthy growth by supporting the internal and external product marketing efforts with relevant goal-setting and performance tracking
- Supporting the process of AB testing features or campaigns with choosing the right metrics to optimize, setting up the tracking, analysis of the results and providing recommendations
- Cooperating with Engineers on tracking specifications, making sure they’re built according to our standards
- Working with Data Analysts and Data Engineers supporting other pillars of Textbook Solutions on a daily basis to ensure data quality and goals alignment
THE MOST EXCITING
- Working on new product and creating analysis from scratch
- Help Product Manager to identify new, long term indicators for product growth and success
- Cooperation with other data analysts to make sure about data quality across all the areas related to product
- Working with User Researcher to care about user behaviour and feedback
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE
Experience and skills:
- 4+ years of experience on a data/growth/marketing analyst position
- Experience with data driven product optimization (optimizing funnels/websites, marketing channels)
- Experience with designing and analysing AB tests
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Amplitude/Mixpanel
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Google Sheets/Excel proficiency
- At least basic knowledge of statistics
- At least basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience with internal and external campaigns tracking (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Experience in using BigQuery for raw Google Analytics data processing and analysis
- Tableau or other data visualisation tool
- Strong understanding of best practices for SEO, experience with Google Search Console
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Growth mindset
- Demonstrates independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Flexibility (being able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions)
Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
Some of our benefits (the final package will depend on the location):
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories