NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
SALARY: 10 000 - 16 000 PLN gross/monthly
Are you passionate about design and effective communication with your audience? Do you have conceptual design skills and the ability to tell compelling stories through attractive design? Could you imagine looking at Employer Branding with a product-oriented mindset?
This opportunity exists within Brainly's multifaceted People & Culture Team. As a Visual Designer in the P&C team, your focus will be on generating creative employer branding collateral for both external and internal use, as well as other design elements for the P&C team. We are looking for an imaginative and driven team player willing to roll up their sleeves and write an entirely new chapter in our brand's future 🚀
This role provides a unique opportunity to create content for various online and offline channels, but what's more important, also complete ownership of the creative lifecycle from concept to execution. A successful candidate will have a passion for our global product, company and culture, a strong eye for aesthetics and layout, great style, and strong communication and organizational skills.
You will be proposing design solutions that will make Brainly’s various recruitment marketing touchpoints more engaging and lovable. You will create content within our brand guidelines and enhance the visual presence of Brainly ensuring our brand personality is present in marketing and communication design solutions. If you are an expert of appealing, effective design used to enhance talent attraction and candidate journey, let us know about you!
At Brainly, we are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating our product for over 350 million students worldwide. We focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day.
To grasp a look and feel of our brand design, check out our Medium, Dribbble and Instagram, and if you are curious about the framework you will adhere to, feel free to look at our Design System called "Pencil".
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create visual collateral (graphics, image and video) essential for internal and external employer branding purposes according to guidelines and design patterns available in Brainly’s Design System
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Establish the look and feel for various employer branding interfaces and key visuals, including layouts for landing pages, social media channels, email marketing items, banner ads, presentation templates, icons or infographics, animations, interactive event materials, videos and images, etc.
- Design and sustain brand integrity and coherence of all Brainly’s EB visual elements
- Develop designs for multiple communication channels, like social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram) or display campaigns, public presentations and communication (including internal and external email campaigns) and other employer branding materials
- Create the concepts, sketches and layouts for digital projects based on creative briefs and internal client requests
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to create a cohesive branding experience through all communication channels
- Work closely with the Talent Attraction Team and Communication Team with the ability to prioritize creative requests and approve key deliverables
- Assist our Chief People Officer with presentations (all-hands meetings, board meetings, etc.)
- Maintain a deep understanding of our brand, our values, vision and mission, as well as stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive insights
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience with a proven track record working with graphic design, SoMe or Employer Branding
- Understanding of layout, typography, hierarchy, motion and interaction design
- High level of craft and attention to detail
- Understanding of usability principles and how to apply them in practical ways
- Experience in Adobe After Effect
- Experience in Design Systems
- Keenness to continuously learn and improve to maintain the highest standard of work
- An ability to come up with winning concepts and test propositions from scratch
- Team player and self-starter with a hunger for insights in all disciplines of design
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to take ownership of cross-area (cross-team) design tasks.
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
- Ability to write clear design guidelines and documentation
Skills and systems
- Experience working with or creating a design language for brands that can be adapted to any format, device or platform, creating a consistent brand experience
- Strong portfolio focused on marketing and brand design for digital and traditional media with an emphasis on the former including UI design
- Exceptional design & layout skills, great eye for composition, color, typography and detail-oriented
- Great understanding of visual harmony, information hierarchy, and design patterns
- Experience working with Adobe CC & Sketch or Figma
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Great communication and storytelling skills
Some of our benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].