NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: Kraków / remotely from Poland OR Barcelona / remotely from Spain
SALARY: 7 000 - 10 000 PLN gross/monthly
Brainly is scaling! 🚀 We are looking for a Content Operations Specialist to join our flagship product - the Social Q&A platform. You will make sure that the platform continues to grow by making sure that the questions posted on the site are what our community is looking for and finding new, sometimes surprising sources in order to expand our knowledge base to make sure that the students receive the help they look for.
As a Content Operations Specialist - Romania, you will work directly with the Growth Manager of Poland, Russia and Romania and cross-functionally across our global team and a group of external contributors to manage growth of our Social Q&A Platform. You will ensure market growth through content creation, content optimization, and implementation of processes needed to contribute to traffic performance, and assure execution, at the same time as automation of the content processes and how we can improve in this area.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Ensuring publication of educational content of the highest quality and popularity on Brainly Romania;
- Driving maximum growth through optimisation of Answer, Question, and Q&A Operations processes;
- Managing a sizable group of freelancers responsible for content creation;
- Creating hypotheses and running tests to verify the best content growth tactics;
- Analysing data related to educational trends and tracking the questions’ popularity;
- Delivering assets in a timely manner against clearly defined quantity and quality goals in the content area;
- Ensuring accuracy on the quality standards level required among all projects;
- Monitoring activities through reporting, control, and analysis of performance and KPIs;
- Ensuring optimal operational cost as well as the efficiency of resources and budget allocated.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
Required experience and skills:
- Experience in creation, management, and optimisation of business processes;
- Experience working with Google Spreadsheets and Excel;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experience in SEO, preferably on-page;
- Experience in managing remote teams/freelancers;
- Goal-driven approach and the ability to prioritize short and long-term projects;
- Analytical with a data-driven mindset;
- Excellent self-organization and time management skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work easily in international environments;
- Highly developed communication skills - fluency in English (C1) and Romanian (at least C1 level)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Nice to have:
- Budget management experience;
- Ed-tech background;
- Knowledge of the Romanian Education system;
- Experience working in cross-functional teams;
- Experience with Tableau, Confluence, Upwork
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU (On top of the salary that is):
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others;
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed;
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta;
- Multisport Plus card;
- Access to the Mentalhealth Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches;
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit);
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares);
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories.
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].