NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: KRAKÓW OR REMOTELY FROM POLAND
The Office Infrastructure Senior Manager manages the Office Infra team (“Team”) within the IT Department at Brainly.
The Team is responsible for hardware, software, and network management within the company, including setup, maintenance, budget, license management, projects, security and access control that enables world-class digital collaboration for Brainly employees.
In this role, you will architect and execute global solutions and coordinate teamwork to ensure that the company's current as well as scalability requirements are met.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Directly manage the Office Infra team ("Team") members
- Collaborate with IT Director on create Team vision and strategy, prioritization of efforts, backlog grooming, and green lighting projects
- Manage the team budget
- Ensure global operations
- Work with IT Director to identify opportunities for Team initiatives
- Collaborate with Team, other managers, and IT Director to make decisions and lead projects aimed to identify, architect, implement, setup, secure, and maintain solutions for the IT stack
- Be responsible for Team deliverables in all aspects (cost analysis, risk assessment, schedule, execution, delivery, reporting)
- Collaborate with Team and IT Director to develop process, policy, protocols, and solutions within the Team and company-wide as it relates to IT stack and IT-related best-practices
- Contribute to building company image by active participation in related public and private IT communities
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- Required experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in IT cloud, architecture and administration
- 4+ year experience in IT management
- 3+ year experience in people management and team leadership
- Preferred experience
- IT or another relevant certificate
- Security/privacy enthusiast
- Proactive nature
- Ability to make decisions
- Strong sense of ownership
- Mentoring / coaching approach to leadership
- Business orientation and acumen
- Skills and systems
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Systems architecture and implementation, example technology solutions:
- Active Directory/LDAP
- Thin clients
- UEM/host security
- Network protocols
- Network monitoring
- Service desk
- Office suite apps
- Collaboration apps
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
What is BRAINLY?
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want get know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].