NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: KRAKOW OR REMOTELY FROM POLAND
SALARY: 17 000 - 26 000 PLN gross/monthly
Do you live and breathe SEO? ✌🏻
We are currently looking for an SEO Manager with a strong focus on onsite and content to join our Social QA team. This role will be a strategic and operational owner for organic performance, technical or content optimization, and outbound organic marketing for the core Q&A product. SEO Manager will define and monitor all processes, KPIs, best practices for Brainly domains and markets, operating in a cross-functional, agile, and fast-paced environment 🚀
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own the organic traffic forecast and establish the relevant processes/tools for traffic measurement and control
- Execute a best-in-class global SEO strategy to achieve customer acquisition goals leveraging organic growth tactics
- Plan and execute SEO programs that will identify onsite and content related growth opportunities
- Manage multiple projects, work closely together with different Product teams, and lead Social QA’s adoption of the latest SEO best practices
- Review site quality and SEO health of international domains, i.e. content, onsite, and offsite
- Work closely with Product, Growth, SEO CoE, SEO Systems, CRO, and Community to develop features enabling a globally scalable organic growth program
- Write guidelines, best practices, and requirement proposals for achieving organic content success
- Generate insights that will make a significant contribution to further development of the SEO areas
- Undertake proactive communication with appropriate teams effectively upon identification of needs
- Perform regular competition landscape analysis to define gaps and opportunities
- Observe and evaluate Google evolution and its impact on Brainly web assets
- Cooperate with the product team; responsible for career path of the team members
- Help the product team to achieve product goals by proper planning and maintaining the product backlog
- Work with the production team on delivering estimates for the planned efforts.
- Define the roles in the production team, create the staffing plans and hiring for those roles.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- Minimum +5 years of professional experience in the SEO field
- Practical experience with UGC-driven growth strategies
- Experience working with optimizing large sites (>9M pages)
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment, with multiple domains and SEO, growth, and monetization projects running in parallel
- Passion to stay up-to-date with news and trends in the SEO industry
- Ability to clearly communicate insights to various teams across product, data, design, and development.
- A strong understanding of technical SEO, capable of guiding engineering teams’ technical optimization working with HTML, CSS, JS, and frameworks
Skills and systems
- A deep technical understanding of web assets
- Enhanced data wrangling skills that empower you to enchant everyone with your Excel skills
- Strong project management skills
- Very good understanding of Semrush, Ahrefs, SC, GA, Sistrix, SimilarWeb, Oncrawl, and other relevant tools
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, Google search appearance, ranking algorithm changes, and content marketing strategies
- Semantic and contextual content optimization: E-A-T and best practices from QRG
- Familiarity with re-constructing information architecture, i.e. content clustering, deduplication strategies, internal linking, etc.
- Coding experience (JS, CSS, HTML)
Some of our benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].